Back to Partners in Education home
Waterbury Public Schools has formed a partnership with Post University to bring you the opportunity to receive a 20% tuition grant and college credit for select Waterbury Public Schools training and education courses towards an Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's degree at Post University. This offer is available to you and your immediate family.
We encourage you to take full advantage of this opportunity. Complete the inquiry form on this page today and a Post University admissions representative will contact you to discuss how you may have already earned academic credit and how to complete your degree either at one of Post University’s convenient Regional Site Locations or through Post University Online.
Through the Partners in Education Program, Waterbury School System Can Offer You:
- Quality Education: Earn a degree from a nationally-ranked New England university that's been around since 1890. Post University is licensed by the State of Connecticut through the Department of Higher Education (DHE). Post also is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- Convenience: Complete your degree without interrupting your work or personal life by either choosing to take classes in the evening at one of Post University’s Regional Site Locations, or by taking online classes at a time and place that’s convenient for you.
You can earn a Bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months, or a Master’s degree in as little as 14 months – all while balancing work, family and other commitments. We also offer a number of certificate programs in areas, such a Forensic Accounting, Finance and HR Management.
- Recognition of Credit: Receive credit for selected Waterbury Public Schools training and education classes, and credits earned at other accredited universities.
- Affordability: Receive a 20% tuition grant toward a Post University Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's or certificate program. This offer is extended to your immediate family, as well, so spouses, children and parents are eligible.
- Top-Notch Faculty: Post University professors not only have advanced degrees, they have extensive and relevant experience in the fields they teach. You will learn in a hands-on environment from faculty who know how to strike the right balance between theory and practice.