Resources for Alumni
“Once an Eagle, Always an Eagle”
Welcome, Post graduates, to your new Post Alumni Association!
The mission of The Post University Alumni Association is to grow, serve, and engage its membership population, with a focus on life-long learning, commitment to community, and building personal connections.
Reconnect with your alma mater, as we work to:
- Foster alumni awareness of the programs, activities, and achievements of the University
- Promote alumni opportunities for life-long learning
- Offer programs and services to enhance the lives and careers of alumni
- Provide opportunities for interaction with fellow alumni, current students, and Post Associates
- Highlight achievements of our diverse alumni population
- Facilitate alumni communication with the University
- Create career and development opportunities for current Post students
- Establish, maintain, and grow an accurate alumni database
- Launch new online channels for alumni, utilizing Post.edu, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Join our social media groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Send us updates on your employment so we may track your success ([email protected]).
And spread the word to your fellow Post graduates!
We often hear the phrase, “Once an Eagle, Always an Eagle” in reference to Post Alumni. Please join us in our effort to make these words truer than ever.
Take a Virtual Tour of Campus
Explore Our CampusTake the Tour
Help keep us and your fellow classmates up-to-date by completing our online Alumni Update Form, or sending your information to:
Post University Alumni Association
800 Country Club Road, East Hall Annex
Waterbury, CT 06708