Post University Bookstore
Whether you’re a traditional on-campus student or an online student, you can get everything you need.
Want to buy Post University Apparel & Gear? Stop by the new Online Store or visit the Campus Store in the Leever Student Center.
Textbook Ordering Through the Online Bookstore
Students should order textbooks two weeks prior to the start date of the course in order to insure that a text will be available for that class. It is the students’ responsibility to place their order with the Online Bookstore. Students may have the order shipped to their homes or may pick up the order at the Campus Store. Students who do not order two weeks in advance may be moved to a waiting list. Any questions please e-mail email@example.com.
Textbook Refund Policy
Textbooks purchased from our Online Bookstore must be returned to the Online Bookstore provided that:
- Book returns are within 21 days of the start of the semester
- Books are in original condition
- Wrapped items or sealed CD’s are NOT opened.
- Books are accompanied by valid sales receipts
Textbook Buyback Policy
The Campus Store no longer sponsors a textbook buy-back program. Students can sell back their books through the Online Bookstore.
- All books must be in good shape.
- Bindings must be in good condition with all pages intact.
- Study guides and workbooks must be like new, with less than 3 pages written in.
- If your text was sold as part of a package containing both the book and a computer disc, and audiotape or a workbook, these items must be included.
- The Online Bookstore will buy current editions, provided they are not overstocked and the professor has ordered the book for use in the next term.
- Current edition textbooks not purchased on our campus or not being used by a professor in the following term, may be sold back if the book is in demand nationally. In this case, you will be paid the current market price.
Campus Store (in the Leever Student Center)
We stock general school supplies, Post University apparel and gifts, stationery items, and snacks.
Regular Hours of Operation (when school is in session)
Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday – Subject to Staffing
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
Summer Hours of Operation
Hours are limited. Please call the number listed below or text 860.483.0233 for more information.
Address: 800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, CT 06708
Post Apparel, Post Memorabilia, School Supplies, Snacks, Health and Beauty Aids
Additional Services and Products:
Accepted Method of Payment:
Cash, Personal Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Amex, Post University Gift Certificate
Find Your Program