About the Library
The Traurig Library and Learning Center is home to a wealth of resources, including over 13,000 print books and 1,265 media, 48 online database platform, a growing e-book and virtual reference collection, a cataloged government documents repository, and specialized collections of legal reference sources and a unique equine management print and media collection.
All online library resources are available on Blackboard, under Student Resources, then Library. Online resources are also accessible on the library’s A to Z database list.
Post University also has reciprocal borrowing agreements through the Connecticut Council of Academic Library Directors, as well as area academic libraries. By participating in researchIT CT, the State Virtual Library, our students have access to an extensive variety of general and subject-specific databases, and e-book collections.
On Campus Library Services
- Study and workspace for individuals and small groups
- Internet access available for student use
- Computer searches offered to University students, full-time and associate faculty, and staff
- Library staff-provided database searching and interlibrary loan services
- Individual and group instruction in basic and advanced library research techniques
- Access to cultural programs during the year
- Photocopying available for a nominal fee
Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday-Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Hours are subject to change during Intersession, MC Finals, holidays, and over the summer.
Post University Traurig Library and Learning Resources Center
P.O. Box 2540
800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, CT 06723
Find Your Program