The Traurig Library and Learning Center is home to a wealth of resources, including over 13,000 print books and 1,265 media, 47 online database platform, a growing e-book and virtual reference collection, a cataloged government documents repository, and specialized collections of legal reference sources and a unique equine management print and media collection.
All online resources are available on Blackboard via the Library tab and the library’s A to Z database list.
Post University also has reciprocal borrowing agreements through the Connecticut Council of Academic Library Directors, as well as area academic libraries. The Traurig Library also has consortia discount pricing for databases through WALDO, OCLC, ad LYRASIS. By participating in researchIT CT, the State Virtual Library, our students have access to an extensive variety of general and subject-specific databases, and e-book collections..
- Photocopying available for a nominal fee
- Internet access available for student use
- Computer searches offered to University students, full-time and associate faculty, and staff
- Library staff-provided database searching and interlibrary loan services
- Individual and group instruction in basic and advanced library research techniques
- Access to cultural programs and art exhibitions during the year
Until further notice, the Traurig University Library will only be available virtually. Students and faculty can access our library associates and ALL our services and resources via the Blackboard online library chat, researchhelp.post.edu or email@example.com. If you need any assistance obtaining online government documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Hours are subject to change during Intersession, MC Finals and holidays.
Post University Traurig Library and Learning Resources Center
P.O. Box 2540
800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, CT 06723
Find Your Program