At Post, we realize the hiring process is an investment of your time and energy. That’s why we put special emphasis on making your experience a positive one. You can count on us to treat you with the same consideration we show to any of our valued team members. We hope you’ll explore the many great job opportunities available at Post University starting today!
Student and University Support
Discover our current full- and part-time, non-academic career openings.
- Assistant Registrar for Student Records
- Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Assistant Coach Strength & Conditioning
- Graduate Assistant – Women’s Volleyball
- Registration Coordinator
- Graduate Assistant – Sports Information
- Career Advisor (Waterbury, CT)
- Graduate Assistant – Men’s Lacrosse
- Student Accounts Processor
- Head Coach – Women’s Soccer
- Associate Faculty Payroll Specialist
- Admissions Advisor – ADP (Waterbury, CT)
- Admissions Advisor – ADP (Remote)
- Student Success Advisors – Career & Programmatic
- Contract and Compliance Attorney
Full-Time Faculty and Academic Administration
Explore full-time and part-time positions within our academic team.
- Program Chair – Computer Information Systems
- Senior Clinical Coordinator MSN-NP (American Sentinel)
- Assistant Dean of Graduate Programs for the Burke School
Find an opportunity to share your expertise through an open associate faculty position.
- Associate Faculty – Life and Physical Science
- Associate Faculty – MBA
- Associate Faculty – Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- Associate Faculty – Gaming and Esports
- Associate Faculty – MS in Counseling and Human Services
- Associate Faculty – Ethics (On Campus)
- Associate Faculty – CIS
- Associate Faculty – Human Resource Management (On Campus or Remote)
Find jobs only open to Post students or learn more about the Federal Work Study Program.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
“Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill.”
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
“You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success.”
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
“The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees.”
Gina, Post Management
Hear What Our Associates Say About Working at Post