Campus Safety and Emergency Management
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management at Post University is dedicated to protecting the safety and security of our students and associates. Your safety is their number one priority. Campus safety officers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 203.596.4502.
The Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management works closely with all campus departments and various student groups. Here is how Post University students and associates can help ensure campus safety:
- Report the presence of any unusual or questionable individual(s) or occurrence(s) to the Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management at once.
- Take advantage of the crime prevention programs offered by the Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management.
- Schedule a meeting with the Director of Campus Safety and Emergency Management if you have any safety related concerns – Monday-Friday from 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Carry your Post University photo identification card at all times.
- Download the Emergency Procedures Guide >>
Important Phone Numbers
Campus Safety Emergency: 203.596.4502 (24 hours)
Campus Security Emergency (from on campus): 4502
Southgate Security Kiosk: 203.596.4543
Counseling Center Emergency: 203.228.8706
Director of Campus Safety
800 Country Club Road
Waterbury, CT 06723-2540
Email: [email protected]