We’re committed to supporting those who’ve devoted their lives to protecting our country.
We understand the demands and responsibilities that come with military service. At Post University, we have been honored and privileged to provide flexible and convenient degree options for our military heroes and their families since 1976*.
Our personalized dedication to service members and their families has made Post University a Military Friendly School for five years running and ranked among the best by U.S. News & World Report for our online programs and commitment to veteran education.
Post stands mission-ready to support your educational needs. Whether you’re getting ready for the promotion board or preparing for a civilian career, we are here for you.
Why Post for Military
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees at a reduced tuition rate
- 100% online programs. 8-week courses. 6 term starts a year. Accessible 24/7.
- No set login times. Small class sizes. Online tutoring help.
- Step-by-step support for the admissions process
- Flexible credit transfer policy: potential college credit for military experiences
- One-on-one instruction from industry-experienced pros
- Yellow Ribbon Program participant and listed in DANTES catalog
- Career and professional development
Download your Military Service Member’s Guide to learn everything you need to
know about earning a college degree online.
*Post University military benefits extend to active, reservists and veterans of the Army, Army National Guard, Army Reserves, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy, and their families, as well as civilian employees of the Department of Defense
Find Your Program