Prepare for Entry into a Law School with Pre-Law Courses Online or On Campus at Post
Thinking about pursuing a career in the legal world? Want to pursue graduate work in the law? Plan ahead with a Pre-Law Track of relevant courses from Post University. Our Pre-Law Track is specifically designed to help you prepare for admission to law school and for taking courses there.*
Regardless of your major at Post—from criminal justice to psychology—you can start preparing for a graduate education with the overview of humanities, social science, political science, history, and more that our Pre-Law Track covers. Note: Legal studies students will need to begin these pre-law courses in their freshman year in order to complete the track in its entirety. Students in majors other than legal studies will be guided through the track selectively via pre-law advising.
Pre-Law Track Courses
While our Pre-Law Track is neither a degree program nor a concentration, it offers a variety of pre-law courses, online or on-campus, including but not limited to:
- Introduction to Law
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law and Practice
- Estate Administration and Probate Practice
- Legal Research
- Family Law and Practice
- E-commerce: The Legal Context
- Constitutional Law
- United States History I and II
- Legal Ethics
Post University’s pre-law advisor, the Program Chair of Legal Studies, will help you design a course plan that meets your needs. They will also discuss internships and other experiences that could help you succeed in your chosen profession. At Post University, we take a personal interest in your goals and will be there to support you throughout your educational journey—from enrollment through graduation.
Get the pre-law advising you need to explore a future in the legal field. Call 800.660.6615 today to enroll in Post’s Pre-Law Track.
* While the Pre-Law Track at Post University is designed to offer the undergraduate coursework many graduate schools traditionally require for admission to a relevant law and/or legal program, each institution’s program is unique and could have additional requirements for admission. Other factors can and often do come in to play. It is ultimately the responsibility of each student to understand and fulfill the admission requirements for their desired program. Post University does not guarantee admittance for graduate programs of any kind with any other school, university, or educational organization.
The University reserves the right to change or update the curriculum at any time. The University will notify students of any changes officially through the University website.
For full course descriptions, please refer to the University Catalog for the current Academic Year.
Get Started on Your Degree!