Associate Faculty – MBA
Post University is looking to establish a pool of experienced teaching professionals to fill potential part-time teaching positions in the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business.
- Doctorate strongly preferred (i.e., Ph.D., JD, DBA, Ed.D) in closely related field and current within his/her discipline. Master’s Degreed will be considered if accompanied by professional work experience.
- Ability to teach traditional on-ground classes on our main campus. Additional part-time assignments may be available teaching MBA courses to online, remote-site, and blended class populations using accelerated 8-week formats.
- Employ a range of strategies to foster student learning, to engage student discussion in an active learning environment on campus and/or online setting.
- Promptly assess student performance and appraise students of progress.
- Applied technology skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) are required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills and demonstrate a passion for teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of educational Learning Management Systems (Such as Blackboard LMS) is a plus.
Teaching opportunities available for the following topics:
- Organizational Creativity and Innovation
- Strategic Marketing
- Project Management
- Organizational Dynamics and Effectiveness
- Financial Tools for Managers
- Quantitative Analysis & Decision Making
- Business Analytics for Managers
- Business Strategy and Planning
- Leadership and Change Management
- Virtuous Leadership
- Innovating Leadership and Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Incorporate current concepts in an applied methodology
- Develop & update course content
- Understand or have a working knowledge of Blackboard or similar LMS platforms
- Work individually with students in independent studies and internships
- Opportunities for career advancement available to successful & effective instructors
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 127-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. Founded in 1890, Post University is a student-focused, career-driven university committed to providing students with the knowledge, personal skills, and experience required to be leaders in their chosen fields
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management