Online Honors Program
Online Honors Program Requirements
Students can apply to the Online Honors program during the admissions process, or after completing 6 credits at Post. Students must have a 3.25 minimum GPA from high school, previous college coursework, or at Post to qualify.
- Student will work with their admissions counselor to determine their eligibility to apply to the Honors Program.
- The Admissions Counselors refer qualified students to the Honor Team.
- A member of the Honors Team will send the student the Honors application and student agreement
- The Honors team and Admissions Counselor will work together to register the student for an appropriate Honors course.
- After acceptance to the University, the student will continue to work in collaboration with the Honors team and their ASC to register for future classes and partake in local and virtual Honors events.
Current Post Students
- Honors applications are sent to all Bachelors level students when they meet 6 credits and a 3.25 or higher GPA.
- Students who are earlier or later in their degree can reach out to their ASC or a member of the Honors Team to discuss their interest in the Honors Program.
- If an Honors team member determines the student is qualified, the Honors application and student agreement will be sent to the student.
- The student will work in collaboration with the Honors team and their ASC to register for appropriate Honors courses.
Opportunities, Experiences, and Events
Honors students will have opportunities to participate in some of the following academic and professional experiences:
- Invitations for selected activities – live streamed and in person focus groups, professional development, and networking opportunities
- Academic competitions and conference presentation opportunities
- Enriched academics
- Prestigious recognition by the University
- Honors portfolio and career planning in CTC 301
Independently, students are encouraged to pursue opportunities for cultural enrichment and civic engagement, such as:
- Free or low cost activities – museums, symphonies, theater groups, library programs.
- Local volunteer opportunities
The Honors Club is dedicated to bringing both Honors and non-Honors students together to share, create great ideas, and build a community for themselves as well as the student body at Post University.
Find Your Program
Explore Our CampusTake the Tour
Honors Program Contact
Linda L. Kobylarz
Director, of the Honors Program