Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants seeking to apply for admissions to an Accelerated Degree Program online undergraduate program must be a high school graduate or meet one of the following requirements:
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalent diploma.
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and recognized by the applicant’s home state, and they must be beyond the age of compulsory attendance in that state.
- Be a high school senior eligible to apply and submit proof of high school graduation.
Applicants must attest to high school graduation or equivalent. Acceptable forms of attestation may include proof of graduation included on the FAFSA, or any document deemed acceptable by Post University.
If for any reason, the attestation of high school graduation or GED completion is found to be false or untrue, the student will not have met an admissions requirement of Post University and will not be considered a regular student and will be subject to immediate dismissal from Post University.
Further, if the attestation is found to be false or untrue, all Title IV financial aid and state or institutional financial aid that was disbursed on the student’s behalf must be refunded to the appropriate source. The student will be responsible to Post University for any and all money refunded.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Additional Requirements
Applicants of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program must provide prior to admission the following additional information.
- Official transcripts as proof of graduation from an approved registered nurse (RN)
- Proof of an unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse that is verified through the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN).
Admissions and retention in the nursing program requires the following.
- Maintaining an unrestricted, unencumbered license to practice as an RN throughout the duration of the
- Students who do not maintain a current unencumbered, unrestricted RN license will be dismissed from the program.
- Verification of a valid RN license is required to receive PLA credit for RN licensure (30 credits).
Students who do not maintain a current unencumbered, unrestricted RN license will be dismissed from the program.
Alternative Credit Options
Within the limits stated below, Post University provides an opportunity for students to demonstrate college-level proficiency in certain subjects where learning has occurred in non-traditional ways, such as advanced placement courses, on-the-job training, standardized examinations, or work experience. Learn more about the Alternative Credit Options.
Find Your Program