Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
Applicants seeking to apply for admissions to an Accelerated Degree Program online undergraduate program must be a high school graduate or meet one of the following requirements:
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalent diploma.
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and recognized by the applicant’s home state, and they must be beyond the age of compulsory attendance in that state.
Post University will accept attestation as proof of graduation. In addition to attestation Post University will request any proof of graduation as outlined by the U. S. Department of Education and will evaluate the students that are not able to produce documentation. Post University relies on the students’ attestation of high school completion and will not mandate a separate document for all students. Additional acceptable forms of attestation may include proof of graduation included on the FAFSA, or any document deemed acceptable by the US Department of Education.
If for any reason, the attestation of high school graduation or GED completion is found to be false or untrue, the student will not have met an admissions requirement of Post University and will not be considered a regular student and will be subject to immediate dismissal from Post University. Further, if the attestation is found to be false or untrue, all Title IV financial aid and state or institutional financial aid that was disbursed on the student’s behalf must be refunded to the appropriate source. The student will be responsible to Post University for all money refunded.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Additional Requirements
Applicants of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program must provide prior to admission the following additional information:
- Official transcripts proving graduation from an approved associate or diploma registered nurse (RN) program.
- Active, unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license to practice as a registered nurse.
Admissions and retention in the nursing program requires the following:
- An unrestricted, unencumbered RN license to practice nursing maintained throughout the duration of the program. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the program.
Alternative Credit Options
Post University provides an opportunity for students to demonstrate college-level proficiency in certain subjects where learning has occurred in non-traditional ways, such as advanced placement courses, on-the-job training, standardized examinations, or work experience. Learn more about the Alternative Credit Options.
Find Your Program