The Inclusion and Diversity Council was created at Post University to establish a long-term commitment for Post to be a genuine leader in influencing meaning change in our society. The mission of this group is to lead positive, transformative changes within the Post University and Greater Waterbury community that support, cultivate and sustain diverse perspectives through conversations, events and actions. Their commitment is to ensure an environment of inclusion, equity and justice for all people.
There will be two subcommittees: Post (internal) and Community (external). The implementation of subcommittees will enable equal focus and attention both within the university and the Greater Waterbury community.
The members of this council spread across all departments at Post to ensure different perspectives are considered and understood. Below are the members and their role at Post University.
- Wesley Debnam, VP Associate Experience (Team Leader)
- James Whitley JD, Dean P. Burke School of Public Service & Education
- David Aldarondo, Manager Network Services
- Stephanie Caban, Chief of Staff, Office of the Deans
- Mark Winsley, Assistant Director of ADP Admissions
- Rebecca Legoute, Academic Success Counselor
- Mark Emsak, Financial Aid Advisor
- Michelle Harris, Student Services Coordinator Main Campus
- Bob Sembiante, Director of Events and Alumni Relations
- Kathryn Shpak, University Writer
- Jeffrey Olsen, Vice President of Student Experience
- Vicki Whisenhant, Chief Experience Officer
- Lisa Antel, Counseling Center Director
- Erica Peryga, Dean of Students
- Crystal Vuole, Program Chair of Human Services and Sociology
- Sandra Wilson, Assistant Dean of John P. Burke School of Public Service and Education