Writing isn’t just a specialized skill. It’s a competitive necessity.
In today’s competitive job market, it’s not enough to be an expert in your field. You must also be able to communicate what you know clearly and effectively.
The Writing Center can help.
Post University is dedicated to developing and improving the written communication skills of all our students. The Center for Academic Success works with students across all disciplines to advise and tutor them on professional and academic writing standards. The goal of the CAS is to provide students with the necessary writing skills to become strong, academically successful, independent writers.
Students may seek the Center for Academic Success’s writing services for the following reasons.
1. To brainstorm and generate ideas.
2. To understand differences in tone and style in differing disciplines.
3. To develop individualized writing strategies that work.
4. To seek strategies and methods for revising and proofreading written work.
5. To understand and use grammar correctly.
6. For help with a research paper for proper APA citation information.
7. For tips to avoid plagiarism.
Students may schedule an appointment for an individualized meeting to review an assignment by calling or stopping by the CAS.
Center for Academic Success
Inside the Traurig Library
Monday-Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Hours are subject to change during Intersession, MC Finals and holidays.
[email protected] (Tutoring Requests) / [email protected] (Writing Questions)