Master of Business Administration – Healthcare
Revive Your Career with an Online Healthcare MBA from Post University
Take your healthcare career to a leadership or management level with an online MBA – Health Administration from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University. Gain the skills needed to implement cost savings and efficiencies throughout your healthcare organization. With your MBA in Healthcare Administration, you can be positioned to effectively manage the health and welfare of patients as well as the facilities and operations that treat them.
This is more than the typical business-minded, profit-oriented MBA. Our online healthcare MBA provides the valuable tools you need to help pursue leadership opportunities for healthcare facilities, insurance companies, clinical practices, doctor’s offices, and more.
The MBA in Healthcare Administration Program at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- Two online learning paths—earn your degree on your terms
- 100% online coursework—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt*)
Graduates of the MBA Healthcare administration will be able to:
- Lead and collaborate with other professionals and communities in planning, providing and improving healthcare services and systems.
- Effectively manage the performance of healthcare professionals in diverse organizational environments.
- Integrate multiple functional and professional perspectives to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Use theoretical knowledge and contemporary research for evidence-based decision-making.
- Lead others in the acceptance of accountability, responsibility and stewardship for an organization’s action and judgments.
- Address the legal, regulatory and ethical challenges of the healthcare industry.
Earn Your MBA Healthcare on Your Terms
You can choose from a traditional term-based delivery method or a more flexible method utilizing virtual simulations called MBA-Healthcare, Powered by SIMPath® to complete your degree.
This program is not currently eligible for Title IV for new enrollments.
Start Your Online Healthcare MBA Program Today!
This is the degree you need to make a difference in healthcare. And Post University is the educator you need to make a difference in your future. Industry professionals teach each class, sharing their experiences and expertise to better prepare you for the leadership opportunities to come.
We’re with you every step of the way. From day one, a Student Success Advisor will work with you to chart your online path to earning an MBA in Healthcare Administration. Learn more by contacting us today. Let’s explore what it takes to be successful in our online healthcare MBA program.
*DEBT FREE: Based on 2021 data 73.7% of American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University students graduate debt free. This figure includes graduates paying out of pocket and those receiving tuition reimbursement, scholarships, grants, or other third-party benefits which covered their tuition and fees. The University also offers payment plans financed over four- or nine-month increments depending on program of study that could allow a participant to graduate debt free.