Master of Science in Nursing / Master of Business Administration – Healthcare (Dual Degree)
Boost Your Healthcare Career with the Accelerated MSN and MBA Program
This graduate-level dual-degree program is offered Online.
Advance your career into management and leadership roles with an education that examines every aspect of the healthcare field, from improving patient care to keeping the lights running and the doors open. Learn what it takes to shape the future of healthcare with an accelerated dual-degree opportunity—the MSN/MBA program from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
Instead of pursuing just one career-advancing graduate degree at a time, earn your Master of Science in Nursing with a Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership specialization and your Master of Business Administration in Healthcare simultaneously. This accelerated MSN and MBA online program combines two patient-centered programs for the skills you need to pursue administrative and management roles in hospitals, insurance companies, clinics, hospices, nursing homes, and other healthcare systems and facilities.
The MSN MBA Dual Degree Program at a Glance
- Ideal for nurses seeking to earn their MSN and MBA degrees while saving time and money
- Designed to be completed in just over 24 months
- Two online learning paths—earn your degrees on your terms
- 100% online coursework—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt*)
Graduates of the MSN Nursing/MBA Healthcare dual degree program will be able to:
- Analyze organizational structures and policies to address organizational issues.
- Appraise strategic, operational and financial planning processes in health care settings.
- Implement human resource management principles as an organizational leader.
- Internalize various organizational and leadership concepts into personal leadership values.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice Lead and collaborate with other professionals and communities in planning, providing and improving healthcare services and systems.
- Effectively manage the performance of healthcare professionals in diverse organizational environments.
- Integrate multiple functional and professional perspectives to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Use theoretical knowledge and contemporary research for evidence-based decision-making.
- Lead others in the acceptance of accountability, responsibility and stewardship for an organization’s action and judgments.
- Address the legal, regulatory and ethical challenges of the healthcare industry.
Earn Your Accelerated MSN and MBA on Your Terms
Students can choose from a traditional term-based delivery method or a more flexible method utilizing virtual simulations called Powered by SIMPath® to complete their MSN and MBA Healthcare degrees.
This program is not currently eligible for Title IV funding for new enrollments.
Start Your MSN/MBA Online Program Today!
We’re here to help you succeed—in class today and throughout your career. From day one, your personal Student Success Advisor will help you chart your curriculum path to an MSN/MBA dual degree program. We’re with you every step of the way.
Take your healthcare career to the next level with our online accelerated MSN and MBA program. Contact us today to enroll.
*DEBT FREE: Based on 2021 data 73.7% of American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University students graduate debt free. This figure includes graduates paying out of pocket and those receiving tuition reimbursement, scholarships, grants, or other third-party benefits which covered their tuition and fees. The University also offers payment plans financed over four- or nine-month increments depending on program of study that could allow a participant to graduate debt free.