Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing / Master of Science in Nursing
Take Your Career from RN to MSN at Post University
Your associate degree education has helped you pursue your dreams and become a Registered Nurse. Now, take it a step further. Pursue a next-level education and move from RN to BSN to MSN, all in one online degree program from American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University.
Instead of pursuing a BSN now and then pursuing an MSN later, this dual-degree path lets you maintain your educational momentum from day one. You’ll finish up your bachelor’s studies and move right into graduate studies in the BSN to MSN phase with your choice of five career-building specializations. Plus, it’s 100 percent online so you can study, work, and live your life.
- Ideal for nurses seeking to earn their BSN and MSN degrees while saving time and money
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Once you complete your BSN studies, you’ll choose a specialization for your master’s degree. It’s your opportunity to customize your degree to your specific career objectives. Choose from one of these relevant specializations:
This program is not currently eligible for Title IV for new enrollments.
Start Your Online MSN Program Today!
At Post University, we’re with you every step of the way, even online. From day one, a Student Success Advisor will guide you through your first course registration and answer your questions about getting started, and they’ll be with you to cheer you on at graduation when you reach your career goals.
Learn more by contacting us today. Let’s explore what it takes to be successful in our 100 percent online RN to BSN to MSN.