Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Advance Your Nursing Career with an Accelerated RN to BSN Program
American Sentinel is proud to now be a part of Post University!
This BSN program is offered Online.
As an RN, your education has already taken you far. You’re making a real difference—both in patient outcomes and for your career. Now, take it to the next level. Earn your RN to BSN online degree program from American Sentinel College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Post University.
Programmatically accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), your BSN program focuses on the most relevant areas of nursing today: management, community health, strategic planning, and more. Each class is taught by a core faculty of experienced nursing professionals. And every course is filled with insights and techniques that can make an immediate impact on your everyday work life and your career. Plus, your program is 100 percent online with your choice of learning paths, so you can earn your degree at an accelerated pace or take your time.
You may be closer to completing your BSN program than you think. Your RN license plus ASN or ADN could transfer in up to 90 credit hours into your RN to BSN degree completion program—a faster and even more affordable solution to earning your degree.
“97% of Post’s nursing and healthcare students continue to work full-time while working toward a new degree.”
The RN to BSN Program at a Glance
- Transfer in up to 90 of the 120 credit hours needed
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Your Online BSN Program Core Curriculum
- Reflective Practice, Issues, and Trends
- Health Care Delivery and Quality Outcomes
- Developing Nursing Practice
- Nursing Management Strategies
- Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Nursing Research
- Community Health
- Health Assessment
- Case Management
- Capstone Project
Move from Your RN to BSN Online on Your Terms
To provide you with extra flexibility and choice, we have two different tracks to earn your RN to BSN degree: traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online. Watch our video to learn about the two BSN path options.
This program is not currently eligible for Title IV for new enrollments.
Start Your Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Today!
From enrollment to graduation, we’re here for you every step of the way. Contact us today to discover which learning path is best for you.