Doctor of Nursing Practice
Explore Your Nursing Career Options with a DNP Degree Program
From leading initiatives that create better patient outcomes to leading entire healthcare systems, the right education makes all the difference. Take your skills—and your career—to a leadership level with the online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program from American Sentinel College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Post University.
This is the practice-focused degree—and the credibility, management skills, credentials, and industry knowledge—you need to more effectively lead in today’s rapidly changing healthcare environment. Our DNP degree program offers the flexibility of online learning and features the expertise of an experienced faculty nursing executive and educational leaders. And with four career-advancing specializations to choose from, you’re able to customize your education to your ultimate goals.
The Doctor of Nursing Practice Program at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 28 months
- ACEN Accredited
- Four career-advancing specializations to choose from
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- No residency
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
Doctor of Nursing Practice Specializations
Your Doctor of Nursing Practice program is designed to help you achieve both your personal and your professional goals. Customize your online DNP program to your ultimate career objectives with one of our four specializations.
Start Your Doctor of Nursing Practice Program Today!
At Post University, our flexible online DNP degree program was specifically designed for elite working nursing professionals like you. From the start-to-finish support of a personal student success advisor to the flexibility of online course schedules to four different career-specific specializations, we’re here to help you succeed every step of the way.
Are you ready to make your DNP dreams a reality? Let’s talk about how to take your nursing career to a doctoral level with an online DNP program from Post University. Contact us today to enroll in our 100 percent online DNP degree program.
Online DNP Program FAQs
Pursuing a doctorate degree in nursing is a big step. It’s only natural you’d have questions. Fortunately, we have answers.
Is the DNP program accredited?
What kind of support will I receive?
What’s your track record of student success?
What can I expect to learn in my doctorate degree in nursing?
- Appraise the needs of complex organizations
- Critique roles of leaders in planning, providing, and evaluating healthcare
- Strategically plan for organizational change through data and evidence-based practices
- Summarize meaningful data that informs leadership using information technology
- Design health policy on everything from environmental issues to social movements
- Explain the role of finance in the health of an organization
- Plan usage of economic and human resources
- Adapt to all settings in the ever-changing healthcare industry
- Improve healthcare delivery across for individuals and communities
How flexible is the online DNP program?
How affordable is the Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Post University?
* Based on 2019 data—66.2% of American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences’ students graduate debt free. This figure includes graduates paying out of pocket for their education and those receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer. The College also offers payment plans financed over four or nine month increments depending on program of study that will allow a participant to graduate debt free.