Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Education Specialization
Educate the Future of Nursing with the Right MSN Education Program
American Sentinel is proud to now be a part of Post University!
This Master of Science in Nursing Program is offered Online.
If your passion for nursing includes a gift for sharing your knowledge with others, pursuing a career in nursing education is a good move. The demand for nursing professionals just continues to grow—and so does the need for talented and trained nursing educators. If you’re looking for a high-quality, online master’s degree in nursing education to pursue your career goals, you found it.
The Nursing Education Program at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum developed with insights from leading healthcare organizations and industry partners
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt)
We Prepare Graduates of the MSN program, Nursing Education specialization to:
- Analyze the role of the nurse educator in practice environments.
- Design curriculum using emerging trends in nursing education.
- Develop assessment and performance evaluations of individual learners.
- Develop a plan for evaluating program effectiveness in an academic or institutional setting.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice.
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options are 100% online with monthly start dates.
Watch our video to learn about our two MSN path options.
The Master of Science in Nursing Education program does not prepare students for licensure or certification as a teacher.
Start Earning Your Master’s Degree in Nursing Education Today!
Take your passion for achieving better patient outcomes to the next level by sharing your expertise for the nurses of the future. Contact us today to talk about what an online MSN Nursing Education program can do for you and your career.