Master of Science in Nursing – Nursing Education Specialization
Educate the Future of Nursing with the Right MSN Education Specialization
American Sentinel is proud to now be a part of Post University!
This Master of Science in Nursing Program is offered Online.
If your passion for nursing includes a gift for sharing your knowledge with others, pursuing a career in nursing education is a good move. The demand for nursing professionals just continues to grow—and so does the need for talented and trained nursing educators. If you’re looking for a high-quality, online master’s degree in nursing education to pursue your career goals, you found it.
The Nursing Education Specialization at a Glance
- Designed to be completed in less than 24 months
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) programmatically accredited
- Earn your degrees on your terms—choose the learning path that fits you best
- 100% online coursework—no mandatory login times
- Monthly start dates
- Practice-focused curriculum
- Affordable tuition costs and payment options (majority of our nursing students graduate with little to no debt*)
We Prepare Graduates of the MSN program, Nursing Education specialization to:
- Analyze the role of the nurse educator in practice environments.
- Design curriculum using emerging trends in nursing education.
- Develop assessment and performance evaluations of individual learners.
- Develop a plan for evaluating program effectiveness in an academic or institutional setting.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Evaluate legislation, policies, and economics as applied to the current healthcare environment.
- Appraise research to enhance professional nursing practice.
Download your guide to learn everything you need to know about earning a Master of Science in Nursing online.
Take classes in a traditional term-based format with 8-week classes or through a self-paced format (during the 16-week semester) called Powered by SIMPath®. Both options’ coursework is 100% online with monthly start dates.
Watch our video to learn about our two MSN path options.
The Master of Science in Nursing program with Nursing Education specialization does not prepare students for licensure or certification as a teacher.
Start Earning Your Master’s Degree in Nursing Education Today!
Take your passion for achieving better patient outcomes to the next level by sharing your expertise for the nurses of the future. Contact us today to talk about what an online MSN Nursing Education specialization can do for you and your career.
*DEBT FREE: Based on 2021 data 73.7% of American Sentinel College of Nursing & Health Sciences at Post University students graduate debt free. This figure includes graduates paying out of pocket and those receiving tuition reimbursement, scholarships, grants, or other third-party benefits which covered their tuition and fees. The University also offers payment plans financed over four- or nine-month increments depending on program of study that could allow a participant to graduate debt free.