Admission to the Honors Program is highly competitive. To be considered for the Honors Program, applicants must provide two written recommendations from teachers, coaches and/or a school counselor. Students must complete a short writing sample. Students interested in being considered for the Honors Program should contact their Admissions Representative.
Honors Program Admissions Criteria for Freshmen
Additional factors typically considered are listed below.
- High School cumulative GPA of at least 3.25
- Excellent recommendations from teachers and school counselor
- A record of leadership and/or positive involvement in high school and/or community
Honors Program Admissions Criteria for Upperclassmen and Transfer Students
Upperclassmen and transfer students may apply for admission to the Honors Program at the completion of 15 college credits. Additional factors typically considered are listed below.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 after completing at least 15 college credits
- A record of leadership and/or positive involvement in college and/or community
Find Your Program