Main Campus High School Representative
Post University is seeking a Main Campus High School Representative (Full Time).
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to fully utilize your expertise in a growing and ever evolving organization?
As an associate at Post, you will have an opportunity every day to change lives and be a part of building something truly special. We are looking for exceptional talent who understand that their purpose is to create a personal, memorable and delightful experience for our students and each other.
We seek those that:
- thrive on working things out through collaboration and straight talk,
- who are willing to find and try creative solutions, and
- who take on complex challenges with a ‘we will overcome this’ attitude!
If you understand what it takes to be obsessive about service, be part of a team – willing to work toward the team’s priorities, not your own and who can genuinely embrace our culture and our mission…. then we’re interested in you!
The Main Campus High School Representative has the primary responsibility to represent Post University at various recruitment events, high school visits and classroom presentations throughout the year, etc. Additional priority role is developing and fostering good relationships with High School teachers and administrators and prospective students and their parents in an assigned geographic area. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to attending college fairs and on-campus events, generating and collecting quality leads from prospective students and maintaining clean data in the recruitment database. Evening and weekend work is a required role in this position. The position also requires the candidate to conduct professional information sessions with Guidance Counselors, Transfer Coordinators, prospective students, and their families on the benefits of Post University. This position is responsible for attending college fairs, and conducting briefings to increase awareness about Post University within an assigned territory. The priority function will be conducting classroom presentations. As such, the ideal candidate will manage an assigned territory and participate in meetings and events, on and off-campus.
- Understand and communicate the values of a Post University education.
- Generate quality leads from prospective students.
- Develop relationships with high school guidance counselors within an assigned territory.
- Participate in the planning and execution of on-campus and off-campus events.
- Professionally represent Post University within assigned territory at college fairs, college nights, and other regional and national conferences as directed.
- Build and sustain relationships within school districts and identify opportunities for outreach and promotion of Post University’s programs and initiatives.
- Visit high school and community college students within assigned geographical area.
- Perform presentations to prospective students and their families.
- Evening and weekend work is required. Occasional overnight travel.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to achieve established results and goals with minimal supervision.
- Possesses knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have excellent PC skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet applications and database software.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented, focused environment.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 127-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management