Military Field Enrollment Advisors (Remote based in San Diego Area)
Post University is seeking Military Field Enrollment Advisors (Remote) to join our team.
Do you want to help others change their lives through education?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to fully utilize your expertise in a growing and ever evolving organization?
As an associate at Post, you will have an opportunity every day to change lives and be a part of building something truly special. We are looking for exceptional talent who understand that their purpose is to create a personal, memorable and delightful experience for our students and each other.
We seek those that:
- thrive on working things out through collaboration and straight talk,
- who are willing to find and try creative solutions, and
- who take on complex challenges with a ‘we will overcome this’ attitude!
If you understand what it takes to be obsessive about service, be part of a team – willing to work toward the team’s priorities, not your own and who can genuinely embrace our culture and our mission…. then we’re interested in you!
Post University is seeking former service members, who have been in a senior recruiter or career counselor role, to join our regional military field enrollment team. This remote position is full time. As a member of the team, you will be assigned to a geographic area to provide educational outreach and support services to military installations, identified military-friendly employers, conduct information sessions/events, and attend college/career fairs. Extensive travel within assigned territory is required. Eligible candidates must be located in one of the following regions/areas:
- Texas-San Antonio – Lackland Air Force Base general area (Air Force Retiree)
- VA/DC Area – Alexandria, Norfolk, Richmond area– (Military Retiree)
- San Diego Area (Navy Retiree)
- Pacific Northwest – Seattle/Tacoma Washington area– (Air Force Retiree)
- Southeast U.S – Florida – (Military Retiree)
Position Summary: Under the general direction and supervision of the Director of Military Field Enrollment (DMFE) the Military Field Enrollment Advisor – Remote (MFEA-R) is responsible for recruiting and enrolling military-students from an assigned geographical area into Post University’s Post Eagle Program, Accelerated Degree Program or Main Campus programs. Job responsibilities include scheduling, coordinating, and attending regional recruitment opportunities. Recruitment events may consist of college fairs on or off military installations, community college transfer fairs, and table set-ups with partner organizations. Other possibilities could be attendance at the local and regional chamber of commerce meetings, campus open houses, and programmatic information sessions, and outreach to local/regional high schools to conduct recruitment and informational events.
Duties and Responsibilities: The duties and responsibilities of the MFEA-R are:
- Establish and maintain relationships with military units/organizations, education offices/specialists, military-friendly employers, and high schools within an assigned region or established partnership programs as directed by the DMFE.
- Conduct information and enrollment sessions with military units and organizations, Military Friendly Employers, high schools in proximity to assigned military installations, military recruiting stations, and installations within an assigned geographical region.
- Performs at a level to meet or exceed assigned metrics.
- Submits daily, weekly or monthly reports to reflect job performance activity.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of protected information.
- Submits timely and accurate expense reports consistent with Post policy.
- Consistently models Post’s non-negotiable behaviors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- An associate degree is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must possess a general understanding of the Military Educational System and tuition assistance programs of the Army, Navy/Marines, or Air Force.
- Prior military recruiting experience preferred but not required; prior military service required.
- Must be able to work independently and take the initiative, within the established guidelines, policies, and procedures Post University
- Must be able to travel and stay 3-5 days in the field conducting recruiting activities.
As a member of our Post University team, the individual will share in a 130-year tradition of helping people achieve their personal and professional goals. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, Post University has a vibrant campus and an excellent online program. The University offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) and tuition benefits.
Interested candidates should forward cover letter, resume, and three references to Post University Associate Experience.
Disclaimer: This opportunity may be withdrawn and/or amended.
POST UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER that employs in compliance with all applicable laws. We do not discriminate because of sex, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs, service and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and job interview process should notify the Director of Associate Experience, Post University.
"Post University a great place for great minds to develop their careers, no matter what role you fulfill."
Donna, Post Employee for 25 years
You really build a strong relationship with each student, and their success becomes your success."
Caitlin, Academic Success Counselor
The work environment at Post is extremely positive and happy, and you have the opportunity to connect with your employees."
Gina, Post Management