The Working Nurse’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Nursing Online
Are You Ready to Advance Your Nursing Career?
Whether you are interested in specializing in your nursing career or looking for leadership opportunities, the right MSN program could help you achieve your goals.
We want to make sure you understand your educational options and the impact an MSN can have on your life and your career.
That is where this guide comes in—it will help you explore:
- The top reasons this may be the best time for you to pursue an MSN, so you are prepared for advancement opportunities and increased responsibilities
- MSN specializations that align with your career aspirations
- The kinds of advanced roles you may be eligible for upon completion of your MSN program
- Payment plans, scholarships, tuition reimbursement, and other ways to pay for your MSN if you qualify
- How Post can assist you with your educational journey so you can balance your career, education, and personal life
Get the answers you need. Fill out the form on this page to download your copy of “The Working Nurse’s Guide to Earning a Master of Science in Nursing Online”!
Please note you must be a licensed RN with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing to qualify for entrance into the MSN program.