APA Style Guides, Student Resources and Instructor Forms
- Grammarly Premium – Please be sure to sign up with your Post email address for full institutional access.
- Academic Writer – Be sure to sign up with your Post Email for full institutional access
- The Six Cs – Provides a simple framework to evaluate credibility of websites based on P.O.W.E.R. Learning Strategies for Success in College and Life by Robert S. Feldman.
- ACRL Information Literacy Standards – The ACRL Information Literacy Standards for Higher Education are useful in designing your library instruction objectives.
- Library Instruction Request for Faculty and Instructors – Complete this interactive form to request a library instruction session for your class.