Residence Hall Guest Policy
Post University permits residents to host guests in the residence halls. Guests are defined as individuals who are not residents of the resident hall they are visiting. Residents are strongly encouraged to communicate with their roommate(s) prior to hosting guests. Post University reserves the right to refuse guest entry and revoke guest privileges for a residence hall, specific floor, and/or individuals at any time. Residents may sign in no more than two guests at the same time. All guests must properly sign-in at the South Gate security kiosk. Failure to do so may result in a Post University and/or police action.
Residents are permitted to have short-term guests seven days a week between the hours of 7 am and 11:59 pm. Guests who remain on campus after 12 a.m. are considered overnight guests.
1. Residents must sign-in all guests at the South Gate Security Kiosk.
2. Residents may not have an overnight guest for more than three nights in a seven-day period. In addition, residents may host overnight guests no more than six nights per calendar month. This includes other Post University residents and outside guests.
3. Hosts must accompany guests at all times.
4. Guests must carry the issued guest pass at all times and present it when requested.
5. Guests under the age of 16 are not permitted in the residence halls overnight.
6. Guests under the age of 14 are not permitted in the residence halls at any time without the presence of their parent or legal guardian.
7. Guests must abide by all University policies, procedures and regulations, as outlined in the University Catalog and Student Handbook. Residents are responsible for the actions of their guest(s) on campus.
8. There is a no-guest policy in effect during 24-hour quiet hours (this includes, but is not limited to, final examinations and all Post University academic breaks).