Associate of Science in Management
Take the Lead With a Post University Management Degree
This program is offered Online.
Your co-workers know they can always count on you. You’re a dependable, hardworking employee, and you’re ready to take your career to the next level. Earning your management degree from Post University can open new doors to a variety of management jobs, including human resources associate, retail store manager, sales representative, account associate, customer service supervisor and independent business owner.
Through coursework with an interdisciplinary focus, you will explore economic trends and topics in workplace diversity, leadership, time management and social skills. Program-wide emphasis is placed on the importance of teamwork, and you will partner with your peers to complete presentations on subjects such as consumer behavior, globalization, human capital and organizational structure.
Upon completion of your management training, you will be prepared to:
- Apply management theories and principles in business settings
- Demonstrate effective working knowledge of contemporary human resource issues
- Explain overall operations and management of business organizations and their impact on the economy
- Interpret ethical and professional behavior in business situations
Because our staff is comprised of industry specialists, you will learn these job-oriented skills from those with practical management experience.
|43||A.S. IN MANAGEMENT TOTAL CREDITS||60 crs||h|
|45||GENERAL EDUCATION||27 crs||h|
|46||COMMON CORE||12 crs||s|
|47||ENG110 College Writing||3 crs|
|48||ENG130 Literature and Composition||3 crs|
|49||COM107 Introduction to Communication||3 crs|
|50||CIS112 Introduction to Computing||3 crs|
|51||LIBERAL ARTS||6 crs||s|
|52||LAW204 Business Law I||3 crs|
The University reserves the right to change or update the curriculum at any time. The University will notify students of any changes officially through the university website.
For full course descriptions please refer to the University Catalog for the current Academic Year.
- Management – Students will describe the four core concepts of management – planning, organizing, leading, and controlling – and apply general management theories and principles.
- Organization Structure and Strategy – Students will compare different organizational structures and strategies and describe how these can lead to competitive advantage.
- General Business – Students will apply the basic concepts of management, marketing, accounting, finance, and economics in a business environment.
At Post University, our focus is to make your transition from school to employment as seamless and successful as possible. Whether you’re just starting a degree program, finishing a degree you already started or working on a whole new skillset, we’re here to support you every step of your educational journey.
Why follow when you were born to lead? Contact us to enroll in our evening and weekend or online management courses today.
This degree program is programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get College Credits for Work and Life Experiences
Find out more about Post's Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Program.