Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management
Pursue Your Human Resource Management Degree Online or On Campus at Post
If you are interested in learning more about human resources and how this department impacts every part of an organization, we can help. Pursue your Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management at Post University. Through courses in HR management, labor and management relations, compensation and benefits, and more, you will have the opportunity to investigate every functional area in HR. Learning experiences in the program are designed to help you explore everything from team building to HR operations management to organizational leadership.
What Could I Do with a B.S. in Human Resource Management?
Upon completion of your human resource management degree online you will have had the opportunity to build and nurture several HR-related skills you may be able to use in the field. Coursework covers tactics for employee development, insights into employment law, best practices for compensation and benefits managers, and several other core HR systems and principles. The program also offers the option to incorporate our Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certification Prep Course as an elective in your curriculum.
Your B.S. in Human Resource Management provides the kind of education in HR fundamentals you could use to pursue entry-level and emerging opportunities in the field. Or use it as a steppingstone toward a graduate degree education and more opportunities down the line.
Visit the University Catalog >> for Curriculum, Course Descriptions, and Program Outcomes.
Industry-Focused Curriculum for Professional Skills
Coursework for your program is designed to help you build real-world competencies and professional skills you could use to:
- Better understand the historical, social, and ethical relevance of specific employment legislation and their effects on today’s organizations
- Evaluate the effect of employment practices within management
- Compare and contrast elements of an organization, its policies, and its practices related to its culture, structure, and development
- Assess the role of the human resource function in fostering a culture of ethical business practices
- Identify practices that lead to high levels of communication, critical thinking, and collaboration
Benefits of Earning a Human Resource Management Degree Online
From the admissions process to the day you graduate, we are with you every step of the way.
- Receive support from a personal Post team of advisors focused on your academic success
- Learn from industry-experienced professionals in interactive courses
- No class times or set login times for your online HR degree
- Online courses emphasize practical application of human resource management principles
A Word from Our Program Chair
“The Post University HR management program is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management competency model. It is relevant for the daily practice of HR in the field, as well as for front-line managers with people management responsibilities.”
Philip Espinosa, PhD
Program Chair, Human Resource Management
Pursue Your B.S. in Human Resource Management at Post!
At Post University, we are focused on your success, in and out of the classroom. A student success advisor will work with you one-on-one to answer your questions and help you address challenges throughout your online program. We are here to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Ready for an education that offers a better understanding of employment law, training and development, and what it takes to pursue HR professional opportunities? Contact us to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management.
Get Started on Your Degree!
Get College Credits for Work and Life Experiences
Find out more about Post's Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Program.