Select Page

State-by-State Complaint Process

Registering a Complaint with a State

Post University takes active steps to provide a positive learning environment and resources to assist students in meeting their educational goals. Though it is always the University’s desire to see students have a dispute-free experience, we understand that sometimes challenges will arise. While students have the option of filing a complaint at an external agency, please be advised that most states will require a student to have attempted to resolve any complaints through the University prior to contacting a state agency to request its intervention. Students may visit the Student Complaints section of this site for additional information on how to file an internal complaint.

Since Post University is an institutional participant in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA), the point of contact for all students is Emily Bjornberg, SARA Coordinator, at the Connecticut Office of Higher Education. Students can visit the website at or contact the SARA Coordinator using the information below:

Emily Bjornberg
Senior Consultant
[email protected]

State SARA Website

Connecticut Office of Higher Education
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 707
Hartford, CT 06103-1841
[email protected]

Students may refer to SARA for students for additional SARA resources. Student may visit the SARA State Portal Entity Contact page to view a list of contact information for each participating state.

California Residents

California Department of Consumer Affairs Consumer Information Center
1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N-112
Sacramento, CA 95834
Phone: (833) 942-1120
Email: [email protected]

California Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education
P.O. Box 980818
W. Sacramento, CA 95798-0818
[email protected]

Accreditation Complaints

New England Commission of Higher Education
3 Burlington Woods Drive, Suite 100
Burlington, MA 01803-4514




Find Your Program

Step 1 of 2

Step 2 of 2

Do you have 15 or more credits from another institution?



Are you, your spouse or parent (if you are 24 or younger) associated with the U.S. Military?


Did you speak with a Post Representative on a Military Installation?


Have you spoken with a Post representative in person?



« Go Back
By clicking the button above, Post University has your consent to use automated technology to call, text and email you at the information above, including your wireless number, regarding educational services. It is not a requirement to provide this consent to receive education services.Standard text message & data rates may apply. Message frequency may vary. Please reply to the initial welcome text message HELP for help. Reply STOP to cancel.  Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions