External Surveys of Student Satisfaction
Post University utilizes two different external surveys to monitor student satisfaction and engagement across the university. These surveys are the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) and the Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL) Priorities Survey for Online Learning (PSOL) and Student Satisfaction Inventory (SSI). The current strategy is to administer the NSSE survey in even years and the Ruffalo Noel Levitz surveys in odd years.
NSSE was chosen to take advantage of the various reports that allow for comparing Post University to self-selected institutions. The chosen reports focus on engagement indicators and high-impact practices, among other possible comparisons. In general, the results from the NSSE survey provide insight into how undergraduate students allocate their time and what they gain from attending Post University.
RNL was chosen so that the University can address issues that are important to students in various areas. Results obtained through both the PSOL and SSI surveys help to identify areas of student satisfaction which can be benchmarked against other institutions.
- Administration early 2023
- Results Fall 2023
Past results from the Ruffalo Noel Levitz surveys for both our online and main campus learners can be found below:
- Priorities Survey for Online Learning (PSOL) Results Summary – 2018
- Priorities Survey for Online Learning Results Summary 2017
- Priorities Survey for Online Learning Results Summary 2016
- Priorities Survey for Online Learning Results Summary 2015
- Priorities Survey for Online Learning Results Summary 2014
- Main Campus
Find Your Program