Student and Program Performance
Post University maintains a comprehensive assessment process to continuously assess and improve academic goals and outcomes.
Approach to Assessing Student and Program Performance
Post University utilizes a variety and frequency of tools to support the comprehensive assessment process to enable improvements in programs, curriculum, and instructional practices. These tools include the following:
- internal and external surveys
- programmatic performance
- curriculum performance
- instructional performance
Student and Program Performance Results
Student Learning Outcomes
Each program at Post University encompasses student learning outcomes aligned with industry expectations and are assessed at appropriate points in the student’s learning journey. Each student learning outcome represents learning that students gain from throughout their entire program. The following table lists the programs and outcome assessment results through June 2022. Assessment of student learning outcomes is an ongoing process, and the results below represent a point in time in the assessment cycle. Student artifacts (key assignments) are assessed on a 4-point scale (1=Below Expectations, 2=Approaches Expectations, 3=Meets Expectations, 4=Exceeds Expectations). The goal is for students to achieve the Meets or Exceeds Expectations levels of learning for all student learning outcomes.
End of Course Survey
2021-2022 Alumni Survey Results
- 53% of alumni are employed with position in which they use their degree; only 12% are unemployed.
- 84% of alumni strongly agreed or agreed that the time and money spent working towards their degree at Post were valuable.
- 94% of alumni thought that the value of their degree from Post either remained or increased over time.
- 74% of alumni strongly agreed or agreed to recommend and refer students to Post.
Past results can be found below:
Find Your Program