Career Services is here to help you make informed career decisions and to reinforce the necessary skills needed for you to succeed in the workforce.
College is an exciting learning experience that goes beyond the classroom. You’ll be participating in new activities, meeting new people and making new friends. You’ll also take on internships and jobs, which will grow your talents and background. All the new experiences will make time go by very fast, so it’s important to stay focused on your goals from the beginning. At Career Services, we’re here to help you keep your goals in sight and to help you graduate ready to enter your industry.
There are three areas that will serve you well in achieving your career goals upon graduation: academic success, career planning and extracurricular activities.
There are opportunities to develop as a person and a future employee during all four years of college. Click on your class below to find more information and print a career-planning checklist.
Career Planning Timeline Checklists (PDFs)
The Post University Career Services Center provides career planning and job search support for graduate students as well as undergraduate students.
- Explore our website for a wealth of information including job search strategy and planning, resumes, cover letters and other letters, interviews, your internet brand and social media, and job search engines
- Career Changers: Plan your career change, bridge the gap, and make the transition to a new future by reading about Career Changing.
- Explore your major in the Careers by Major section on our website
- Use our online career tools available 24/7 and work with a career coach on resumes, letters, interviews, elevator pitches, and create a professional career website.
- Connect with us and use our Facebook job board POST*ential Jobs
- Watch our workshops and events on our YouTube channel
- Visit our Pinterest pin boards for business dress and stress advice
- Make an appointment for individualized career planning