Students will not need tickets to participate in commencement.
- Guest seating is limited in The Palace Theater.
- Each graduate will be allowed to reserve up to three (3) guest tickets.
- Students do NOT need a ticket to participate in a ceremony.
- Our online guest ticketing reservation system will go live at 10 a.m. ET on Monday, March 20, 2023.
TO RESERVE YOUR GUEST TICKETS:
Visit your ceremony’s link after 10 a.m. ET on Monday, March 20:
YOUR LINK WILL BE EMAILED ON FRIDAY, MARCH 17 BY 5 P.M. ET
- Use your one-time use, unique “offer code”: YOUR CODE WILL BE EMAILED ON FRIDAY, MARCH 17 BY 5 P.M. ET
- Follow the system prompts to create an account in the Palace Theater system, select your ticket quantity (1, 2, or 3), select an area of the theater in which to seat your guests, provide all info requested including mailing address, and complete the “purchase.” (There are no charges for guest tickets)
- If extra tickets remain available for guests after the initial reservation period, we will notify all graduates of how to possibly request extra tickets. We expect to make that announcement by mid-April.