Students will not need tickets to participate in commencement.
- Guest seating is limited in The Palace Theater.
- Each graduate will be allowed to order up to three (3) guest tickets for their ceremony.
- We expect our online guest ticketing reservation system to go live during the week of April 1, 2024. (Please note, that date might change slightly). Graduates will receive emails, sent to the email address listed on their graduation application, with full instructions on how to order guest tickets.
- There are no electronic tickets. All tickets are paper tickets, and it is the responsibility of the graduate to ensure guest have tickets i-hand before the event. No guest will be admitted without a ticket.
Extra Guest Ticket Requests
- Seating is limited in The Palace Theater.
- Graduates should not expect any extra tickets to be available and should not make travel plans for guests without receiving ticket reservation confirmation email.
- If graduates would like to request up to 3 extra guest tickets, with no guarantee they will become available, you they may make a request at: https://postevents.net/Commencement2024ExtraGuestTix. This system will go live on April 1, 2024
- Once the majority of guest tickets requests are filled, we will work to accommodate extra ticket requests.
- Please know this process will not begin until at least April 15, 2024.
- You would be notified by email by May 1, 2024, if your extra guest ticket request is approved, and those tickets will NOT be mailed. Instead, they will be held for pick-up by your guests at The Palace Theater Box Office in the hour before your ceremony.